Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or his/her computer’s browsing habits, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer. They also improve the browsing experience as they allow the website to provide users with information that may be of interest to them depending on their use of the content.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please set your Internet browser to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or alert you if they are installed. To continue with no changes in cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that may identify you, unless you wish to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
By browsing and continuing on our website you are indicating that you are consenting to the use of the cookies listed above, under the terms and conditions set out in this cookies policy. If you disagree please email email@example.com.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: are those sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from where the service sought by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained via cookies.
According to the time for which they are enabled on the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data when the user logs onto a website.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie where data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie controller, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained via the cookies is processed:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website, platform or app and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted-access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, process a purchase order, file an event registration or engagement request, use security elements while browsing, store content to promote videos or sound and share video content on social networks.
- Customization cookies: allow the user to access the service with a number of predefined general features based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- Analytic cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered by this type of cookie is used to measure site, app or platform activity and create browsing profiles for users of the sites, apps and platforms to make improvements based on analysing the use made of the data by the service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow the most effective possible management of advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on a site, app or platform from where the sought service is provided, based on criteria such as published content or frequency of ad displays.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: allow the most effective possible management of advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on a site, app or platform from where the sought service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising in accordance with it.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Name of the cookie||Server / Domain from which it is sent||Purpose||Permanence|
|_ga||https://workin.babel.es/||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||https://workin.babel.es/||Used to distinguish users.||24 horas|
|ci_session||https://workin.babel.es/||It's a session identifier provided by the server. It is used to identify a user who has logged on to our Website and to offer the content he/she requires.||2 years|
BLOCKING OR DELETING INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options accordingly. Information on how to do this can be found for the most popular browsers at the links below:
However, please be aware that if you disable cookies this may prevent or impair browsing or provision of the services offered on the website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website www.workin.babel.es/, owned by BABEL SISTEMAS DE INFORMACION S.L, may change this cookies policy based on legal requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.